Peer Effects on Childhood Obesity from a Physical Activity and Dietary Intervention Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Hoxby, 2000. "Peer Effects in the Classroom: Learning from Gender and Race Variation," NBER Working Papers 7867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fortin, Bernard & Yazbeck, Myra, 2015.
"Peer effects, fast food consumption and adolescent weight gain,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 125-138.
- Bernard Fortin & Myra Yazbeck, 2011. "Peer Effects, Fast Food Consumption and Adolescent Weight Gain," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-20, CIRANO.
- Bernard Fortin & Myra Yazbeck, 2011. "Peer Effects, Fast Food Consumption and Adolescent Weight Gain," Cahiers de recherche 1103, CIRPEE.
- Fortin, Bernard & Yazbeck, Myra, 2015. "Peer Effects, Fast Food Consumption and Adolescent Weight Gain," IZA Discussion Papers 9087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernard Fortin & Myra Yazbeck, 2015. "Peer Effects, Fast Food Consumption and Adolescent Weight Gain," Cahiers de recherche 1507, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Asirvatham, Jebaraj & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Thomsen, Michael R., 2012. "Peer-Effects In Obesity Among Public School Children: A Grade-Level Analysis," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium 122732, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ryo Nakajima, 2007. "Measuring Peer Effects on Youth Smoking Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 897-935.
- Jebaraj Asirvatham & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr. & Michael R. Thomsen, 2014. "Peer-Effects in Obesity among Public Elementary School Children: A Grade-Level Analysis," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 438-459.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea16:229803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.