Preference Inconsistencies of a Rational Decision Maker
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bunch, David S. & Bradley, Mark & Golob, Thomas F. & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Occhiuzzo, Gareth P., 1993. "Demand for clean-fuel vehicles in California: A discrete-choice stated preference pilot project," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, May.
- Jay R. Corrigan & Dinah Pura T. Depositario & Rodolfo M. Nayga & Ximing Wu & Tiffany P. Laude, 2006.
"Comparing Open-Ended Choice Experiments and Experimental Auctions: An Application to Golden Rice,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 837-853.
- Jay R. Corrigan & Dinah Pura T. Depositario & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr. & Ximing Wu & Tiffany P. Laude, 2009. "Comparing Open-Ended Choice Experiments and Experimental Auctions: An Application to Golden Rice," Working Papers 0901, Kenyon College, Department of Economics.
- Harzing, Anne-Wil & Baldueza, Joyce & Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Barzantny, Cordula & Canabal, Anne & Davila, Anabella & Espejo, Alvaro & Ferreira, Rita & Giroud, Axele & Koester, Kathrin & Liang, Yu, 2009. "Rating versus ranking: What is the best way to reduce response and language bias in cross-national research?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 417-432, August.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2016-05-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-05-08 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea16:229737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.