Rating versus ranking: What is the best way to reduce response and language bias in cross-national research?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Lenartowicz & Kendall Roth, 2001. "Does Subculture Within a Country Matter? A Cross-Cultural Study of Motivational Domains and Business Performance in Brazil," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 305-325, June.
- Hal B Gregersen & Julie M Hite & J Stewart Black, 1996. "Expatriate Performance Appraisal in U.S. Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 711-738, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Froese, 2013. "Work values of the next generation of business leaders in Shanghai, Tokyo, and Seoul," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 297-315, March.
- Hoffmann, Stefan & Mai, Robert & Cristescu, Anamaria, 2013. "Do culture-dependent response styles distort substantial relationships?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 814-827.
- Alexander Becker & Thomas Widjaja & Peter Buxmann, 2011. "Value Potentials and Challenges of Service-Oriented Architectures," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 3(4), pages 199-210, August.
- Harzing, Anne-Wil & Pudelko, Markus, 2013. "Language competencies, policies and practices in multinational corporations: A comprehensive review and comparison of Anglophone, Asian, Continental European and Nordic MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 87-97.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:640-652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emad ABU-SHANAB & Khalil Md NOR, 2013. "The Influence Of Language On Research Results," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(4), pages 37-48, December.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:41-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kassas, Bachir & Palma, Marco & Zhang, Yvette, 2015. "Preference Inconsistencies of a Rational Decision Maker," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229737, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-national research Research methods Response style differences Language bias Survey research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:18:y:2009:i:4:p:417-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.