Does Subculture Within a Country Matter? A Cross-Cultural Study of Motivational Domains and Business Performance in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Ralston & Carolyn Egri & Olivier Furrer & Min-Hsun Kuo & Yongjuan Li & Florian Wangenheim & Marina Dabic & Irina Naoumova & Katsuhiko Shimizu & María Garza Carranza & Ping Fu & Vojko Potocan & A, 2014. "Societal-Level Versus Individual-Level Predictions of Ethical Behavior: A 48-Society Study of Collectivism and Individualism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 283-306, June.
- Yildiz, Harun Emre & Fey, Carl Felix, 2012. "The liability of foreignness reconsidered: New insights from the alternative research context of transforming economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 269-280.
- Gregory Kivenzor, 2015. "Cultural dynamics and marketing strategies for emerging markets: characterization of group subcultures and consumption preferences," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(3), pages 142-158, December.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Tatiana Kostova & Kendall Roth, 2017. "An overview of Hofstede-inspired country-level culture research in international business since 2006," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(1), pages 30-47, January.
- Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis, 2012. "Dealing with Cultural Differences in Public-Private R&D Projects: The Experience of the Australian Seafood Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(A).
- Drogendijk, Rian & Slangen, Arjen, 2006. "Hofstede, Schwartz, or managerial perceptions? The effects of different cultural distance measures on establishment mode choices by multinational enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 361-380, August.
- Kaasa, Anneli & Vadi, Maaja & Varblane, Urmas, 2016. "A new dataset of cultural distances for European countries and regions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 231-241.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:5:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-015-0071-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuzhe Miao & Yuping Zeng & Jeoung Yul Lee, 2016. "Headquarters Resource Allocation for Inter-Subsidiary Innovation Transfer: The Effect of Within-Country and Cross-Country Cultural Differences," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 665-698, October.
- Vas Taras & Piers Steel & Bradley L. Kirkman, 2016. "Does Country Equate with Culture? Beyond Geography in the Search for Cultural Boundaries," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 455-487, August.
- Irène Kilubi & Hans-Dietrich Haasis, 2016. "26 Years of Strategic Technology Partnering: Investigating Trends, Patterns and Future Prospects in Research Through Frequency Analysis," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-44, April.
- Richter, Nicole Franziska & Hauff, Sven & Schlaegel, Christopher & Gudergan, Siegfried & Ringle, Christian M. & Gunkel, Marjaana, 2016. "Using Cultural Archetypes in Cross-cultural Management Studies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-83.
- Thelen, Shawn & Ford, John B. & Honeycutt, Earl Jr., 2006. "The impact of regional affiliation on consumer perceptions of relationships among behavioral constructs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 965-973, September.
- Kardes, Ilke, 2016. "Reaching middle class consumers in emerging markets: Unlocking market potential through urban-based analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 703-710.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0228-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:88-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harzing, Anne-Wil & Baldueza, Joyce & Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Barzantny, Cordula & Canabal, Anne & Davila, Anabella & Espejo, Alvaro & Ferreira, Rita & Giroud, Axele & Koester, Kathrin & Liang, Yu, 2009. "Rating versus ranking: What is the best way to reduce response and language bias in cross-national research?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 417-432, August.
- David Ralston & Carolyn Egri & Charlotte Karam & Irina Naoumova & Narasimhan Srinivasan & Tania Casado & Yongjuan Li & Ruth Alas, 2015. "The triple-bottom-line of corporate responsibility: Assessing the attitudes of present and future business professionals across the BRICs," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 145-179, March.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0223-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hauff, Sven & Richter, Nicole Franziska & Tressin, Tabea, 2015. "Situational job characteristics and job satisfaction: The moderating role of national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 710-723.
- Mattison Thompson, Frauke & Newman, Alex & Liu, Martin, 2014. "The moderating effect of individual level collectivist values on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2437-2446.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:2:p:305-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.