Explorative Versus Exploitative Alliances—Evidence From The Glass Industry In China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vincent K.K. Leung & Marco Chi Keung Lau & Zhe Zhang & Flora F. Gu, 2015. "Explorative versus exploitative alliances: evidence from the glass industry in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 127-146, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Fang & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2006. "Organizational learning, commitment, and joint value creation in interfirm relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 81-89, January.
- Takehiko Isobe & Shige Makino & David Montgomery, 2008. "Technological capabilities and firm performance: The case of small manufacturing firms in Japan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 413-428, September.
- Robert M. Grant & Charles Baden-Fuller, 2004. "A Knowledge Accessing Theory of Strategic Alliances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 61-84, January.
- Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A. & Enz, Cathy A., 2006. "Innovation orientation outcomes: The good and the bad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1133-1141, October.
- Emden, Zeynep & Yaprak, Attila & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2005. "Learning from experience in international alliances: antecedents and firm performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 883-892, July.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; exploration versus exploitation; structural equation modeling; process innovation; product innovation; small-and-medium-sized enterprises;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-05-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-05-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2013-05-24 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2013-05-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2013-05-24 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-05-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .