Report NEP-INO-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1216, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wladimir Raymond & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Dynamic Models of R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Panel Data Evidence for Dutch and French Manufacturing," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-12, CIRANO.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leung, Vincent K.K. & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Zhang, Zhe, 2013. "Explorative Versus Exploitative Alliances—Evidence From The Glass Industry In China," MPRA Paper 47065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YoungGak KIM & ITO Keiko, 2013. "R&D Investment and Productivity: A comparative study of Japanese and Korean firms," Discussion papers 13043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Russell Golman & Steven Klepper, 2013. "Spinoffs and Clustering," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1309, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Akifumi Ishihara & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2013. "Dark Sides of Patent Pools with Compulsory Independent Licensing," CARF F-Series CARF-F-318, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Yamauchi, Isamu & Nagaoka, Sadao, 2013. "Does the outsourcing of prior art search increase the efficiency of patent examination?," IIR Working Paper 13-12, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri, 2013. "Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 19052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murayama, Kota & Nirei, Makoto & Shimizu, Hiroshi, 2013. "Management of Science, Serendipity, and Research Performance: Evidence from Scientists' Survey," IIR Working Paper 13-13, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.