Organizational learning, commitment, and joint value creation in interfirm relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadovnikova, Anna & Pujari, Ashish & Mikhailitchenko, Andrey, 2016. "Radical innovation in strategic partnerships: A framework for analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1829-1833.
- Habib Affes & Fatma Ayadi, 2014. "The Impact of Contextual Factors on Improving the Relational Intangible Capital Related to the Supply Chain: An Empirical Analysis within the Tunisian Context," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 201-217, April.
- Vincent K.K. Leung & Marco Chi Keung Lau & Zhe Zhang & Flora F. Gu, 2015.
"Explorative versus exploitative alliances: evidence from the glass industry in China,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 127-146, May.
- Leung, Vincent K.K. & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Zhang, Zhe, 2013. "Explorative Versus Exploitative Alliances—Evidence From The Glass Industry In China," MPRA Paper 47065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Mukherjee, Debmalya, 2009. "Understanding offshoring: A research framework based on disintegration, location and externalization advantages," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 250-261, July.
- Lahiri, Somnath & Kedia, Ben L., 2011. "Co-evolution of institutional and organizational factors in explaining offshore outsourcing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 252-263, June.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung & Hsieh, Ming-Hung, 2009. "How different types of partners influence innovative product sales: Does technological capacity matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1321-1328, December.
- Xiu-Hao Ding & Rui-Hua Huang & Dong-Lin Liu, 2012. "Resource allocation for open and hidden learning in learning alliances," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 103-127, March.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:354-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Xiu-Hao & Huang, Rui-Hua, 2010. "Effects of knowledge spillover on inter-organizational resource sharing decision in collaborative knowledge creation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 949-959, March.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:152-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kedia, Ben L. & Lahiri, Somnath, 2007. "International outsourcing of services: A partnership model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 22-37, March.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:230-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Kuo-Hsiung & Chen, Yung-ray & Huang, Hsu-Feng, 2015. "Information technology and partnership dynamic capabilities in international subcontracting relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 276-286.
- Clampit, Jack & Kedia, Ben & Fabian, Frances & Gaffney, Nolan, 2015. "Offshoring satisfaction: The role of partnership credibility and cultural complementarity," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 79-93.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang & Chu, Mo-An, 2014. "Transfer mechanisms and knowledge transfer: The cooperative competency perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2531-2541.
- Bettis-Outland, Harriette, 2012. "Decision-making's impact on organizational learning and information overload," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 814-820.
- Pak, Yong Suhk & Ra, Wonchan & Park, Young-Ryeol, 2009. "Understanding IJV performance in a learning and conflict mediated context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 470-480, October.
- Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg, 2012. "A passage to India: A dual case study of activities, processes and resources in offshore outsourcing of advanced services," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 311-326.
- He, Qile & Ghobadian, Abby & Gallear, David, 2013. "Knowledge acquisition in supply chain partnerships: The role of power," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 605-618.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9505-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Ghauri, Pervez N. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2010. "Understanding the impact of relational capital and organizational learning on alliance outcomes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 237-249, July.
- del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, María & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo, 2014. "Cooperative learning in creating and managing joint ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 648-655.
- Matteo Migheli, 2013. "Relational capital, profitability and access to credit: evidence from a sample of Italian small firms," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(2), pages 221-233, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:81-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.