Report NEP-SBM-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russell Golman & Steven Klepper, 2013. "Spinoffs and Clustering," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1309, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1216, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leung, Vincent K.K. & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Zhang, Zhe, 2013. "Explorative Versus Exploitative Alliances—Evidence From The Glass Industry In China," MPRA Paper 47065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YoungGak KIM & ITO Keiko, 2013. "R&D Investment and Productivity: A comparative study of Japanese and Korean firms," Discussion papers 13043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "RIETI's Productivity Studies: An updated survey (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wladimir Raymond & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Dynamic Models of R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Panel Data Evidence for Dutch and French Manufacturing," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-12, CIRANO.