The Influence of Oil and Gas on Local Sales and Use Tax Receipts: Evidence from Oklahoma Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burnett, J. Wesley & Weber, Jeremy G., 2014. "Is the Natural Gas Revolution all its Fracked Up to Be for Local Economies?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4).
- Brown, Jason, 2014. "Production of natural gas from shale in local economies: a resource blessing or curse?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 1-29.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Economics; Rural Economics; Oil & Natural Gas; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-05-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-05-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea16:230091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .