Individual and context factors determine gender-specific behaviour: the case of school milk in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Germán Rodríguez & Noreen Goldman, 2001. "Improved estimation procedures for multilevel models with binary response: a case‐study," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(2), pages 339-355.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, April.
- De Devitiis, Biagia & De Luca, Anna Irene & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2011. "Gender Differences in Pro-social Behaviour: The Case of Fair-trade Food Consumers," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114372, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Browne, A. W. & Harris, P. J. C. & Hofny-Collins, A. H. & Pasiecznik, N. & Wallace, R. R., 2000. "Organic production and ethical trade: definition, practice and links," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 69-89, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Weible, Daniela & Burgelt, Doreen & Christoph, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter & Rothe, Andrea & Salamon, Petra & Weber, Sascha A., 2011. "School milk demand in Germany: The role of individual and contextual factors - preliminary results," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115739, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cho, S.-J. & Rabe-Hesketh, S., 2011. "Alternating imputation posterior estimation of models with crossed random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 12-25, January.
- Moorman, Sara M. & Carr, Kyle & Greenfield, Emily A., 2018. "Childhood socioeconomic status and genetic risk for poorer cognition in later life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 219-226.
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2019. "Perceptions of institutional quality and justification of tax evasion," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 367-382, December.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "Workplace Disability Diversity and Job-Related Well-Being in Britain: A WERS2004 Based Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3993, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gabriele B. Durrant & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2018. "Which schools and pupils respond to educational achievement surveys?: a focus on the English Programme for International Student Assessment sample," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 181(4), pages 1057-1075, October.
- Peng, Marcus & Oleson, Kirsten L.L., 2017. "Beach Recreationalists' Willingness to Pay and Economic Implications of Coastal Water Quality Problems in Hawaii," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 41-52.
- Nils Grashof, 2020. "Sinking or swimming in the cluster labour pool? A firm-specific analysis of the effect of specialized labour," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Weible, Daniela & Salamon, Petra & Christoph-Schulz, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter, 2013. "How do political, individual and contextual factors affect school milk demand? Empirical evidence from primary schools in Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 148-158.
- Sylvaine Poret, 2007. "Les défis du commerce équitable dans l'hémisphère Nord," Working Papers hal-00243061, HAL.
- Meyer, S.C. & Künn-Nelen, A.C., 2014.
"Do occupational demands explain the educational gradient in health?,"
016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Meyer, S.C. & Künn-Nelen, A.C., 2014. "Do occupational demands explain the educational gradient in health?," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Meyer, Sophie-Charlotte & Künn-Nelen, Annemarie, 2014. "Do Occupational Demands Explain the Educational Gradient in Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 8011, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schuster, Monica & Vranken, Liesbet & Maertens, Miet, 2017.
"You can(’t) always get the job you want: stated versus revealed employment preferences in the Peruvian agro-industry,"
IOB Working Papers
2017.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Schuster, Monica & Vranken, Liesbet & Maertens, Miet, 2017. "You Can(’t) Always Get the Job You Want: Stated versus Revealed Employment Preferences in the Peruvian Agro-industry," Working Papers 254076, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Arpino, Bruno & Varriale, Roberta, 2009.
"Assessing the quality of institutions’ rankings obtained through multilevel linear regression models,"
19873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Arpino & Roberta Varriale, 2009. "Assessing the quality of institutions' rankings obtained through multilevel linear regression models," Working Papers 019, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Laura Resmini & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2020. "Home bias in divestment decisions of multinational corporations in the EU," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 799-813, August.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015.
"Greenfield versus Merger & Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?,"
201503, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015. "Greenfield versus Merger & Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?," Working Papers halshs-01122659, HAL.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015. "Greenfield versus Merger \& Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp468, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015. "Greenfield versus Merger & Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01122659, HAL.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes & Anna Ray, 2015. "Greenfield versus Merger & Acquisition FDI: Same Wine, Different Bottles?," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01122659, HAL.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2010.
"Which Foreigners Are Worth Wooing? A Meta-Analysis of Vertical Spillovers from FDI,"
Working Papers IES
2010/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2010.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2010. "Which Foreigners Are Worth Wooing? A Meta-Analysis of Vertical Spillovers from FDI," Working Papers 2010/03, Czech National Bank.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2010. "Which Foreigners are Worth Wooing? A Meta-Analysis of Vertical Spillovers from FDI," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp996, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011.
"What explains prevalence of informal employment in European countries : the role of labor institutions, governance, immigrants, and growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5917, The World Bank.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What Explains Prevalence of Informal Employment in European Countries: The Role of Labor Institutions, Governance, Immigrants, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5872, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fauth, Rebecca & Parsons, Samantha & Platt, Lucinda, 2014. "Convergence or divergence?: a longitudinal analysis of behaviour problems among disabled and non-disabled children aged 3 to 7 in England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank Figge, 2005. "Value‐based environmental management. From environmental shareholder value to environmental option value," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 12(1), pages 19-30, March.
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006.
"Estimation of multinomial logit models with unobserved heterogeneity using maximum simulated likelihood,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 229-245, June.
- Peter Haan & Arne Uhlendorff, 2006. "Estimation of Multinomial Logit Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity Using Maximum Simulated Likelihood," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 573, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2012-06-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2012-06-05 (Education)
- NEP-HME-2012-06-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeafe:123532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.