Report NEP-HME-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Busch, Anne & Holst, Elke, 2012. "Occupational Sex Segregation and Management-Level Wages in Germany: What Role Does Firm Size Play?," IZA Discussion Papers 6568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pogany, Peter, 2012. "Value and utility in a historical perspective," MPRA Paper 39056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario De Marchi, 2012. "Nota sulle relazioni fra l’analisi di Schumpeter e quella di Sraffa," CERIS Working Paper 201205, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Schumpeter in a matrix: a Stock Flow Consistent analysis of technological change," Quaderni di Dipartimento 175, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Mario Coccia, 2012. "Path-breaking innovations for lung cancer: a revolution in clinical practice," CERIS Working Paper 201201, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Tomas Otahal & Radim Valencik, 2012. "The Anatomy of Error in Decision-making of Rationally Behaving Agents from the Perspective of the Theory of Bounded Rationality: Extension for Contextual Games," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-21, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2012. "The Role of Services for Manufacturing Firms’ Exports," Working Papers 2012:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Hernandez-Hernandez, Emilio & Schreiner, Mark, 2012. "A method to monitor poverty dynamics among microfinance clients: An example using survey data from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chinhui Juhn & Gergely Ujhelyi & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2012. "Men, Women, and Machines: How Trade Impacts Gender Inequality," NBER Working Papers 18106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Spelta & Tanya Ara\'ujo, 2012. "Interlinkages and structural changes in cross-border liabilities: a network approach," Papers 1205.5675, arXiv.org.
- Fofana, IsmaÃ«l, 2012. "Including women in the policy responses to high oil prices: a case study of South Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1169, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- USHIRO Fusao, 2012. "Current Status and Challenges of Third-Sector Organizations in Japan: A comparison of their organizations, governance, and finance based on corporate forms (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lambert, Thomas & Kwon, Eundak, 2012. "Analyzing top US income shares: earned or extracted?," MPRA Paper 38890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salamon, Petra & Weible, Daniela & Buergelt, Doreen & Christoph, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter, 2012. "Individual and context factors determine gender-specific behaviour: the case of school milk in Germany," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kadow, Alexander, 2011. "The Fair Trade movement: an economic perspective," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-10, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kalaycı, Kenan & Serra-Garcia, Marta, 2012. "Complexity and Biases," Discussion Papers in Economics 13035, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2012. "What should regulation do in the field of micro-finance?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.