The Anatomy of Error in Decision-making of Rationally Behaving Agents from the Perspective of the Theory of Bounded Rationality: Extension for Contextual Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Vernon L, 1991. "Rational Choice: The Contrast between Economics and Psychology," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 877-897, August.
- Bryan Caplan, 2000. "Rational Irrationality: A Framework for the Neoclassical-Behavioral Debate," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 191-211, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsBounded rationality; complex systems; contextual games; erroneous behavior; rational decision-making;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-06-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-06-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-06-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HME-2012-06-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-06-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-06-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:21_2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .