Report NEP-HPE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pogany, Peter, 2012. "Value and utility in a historical perspective," MPRA Paper 39056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit & Sheng, Andrew, 2011. "Islamic finance revisited: conceptual and analytical issues from the perspective of conventional economics," MPRA Paper 39007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2012. "Bayesian Games with Unawareness and Unawareness Perfection," Working Papers 129, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Tomas Otahal & Radim Valencik, 2012. "The Anatomy of Error in Decision-making of Rationally Behaving Agents from the Perspective of the Theory of Bounded Rationality: Extension for Contextual Games," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-21, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "On Continuity of Robust Equilibria," KIER Working Papers 818, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefano Demichelis, 2012. "Evolution towards asymptotic efficiency, preliminary version," Quaderni di Dipartimento 173, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Mario De Marchi, 2012. "Nota sulle relazioni fra l’analisi di Schumpeter e quella di Sraffa," CERIS Working Paper 201205, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).