On Continuity of Robust Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Stephen & Ui, Takashi, 2005.
"Generalized potentials and robust sets of equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 45-78, September.
- Stephen Morris & Takashi Ui, 2003. "Generalized Potentials and Robust Sets of Equilibria," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1394, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- smorris & Takashi Ui, 2004. "Generalized Potentials and Robust Sets of Equilibria," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 45, Econometric Society.
- Stephen Morris & Takashi Ui, 2003. "Generalized Potentials and Robust Sets of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000325, David K. Levine.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Takahashi, Satoru, 2011.
"On the relationship between robustness to incomplete information and noise-independent selection in global games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 683-688.
- Daisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi, 2011. "On the Relationship between Robustness to Incomplete Information and Noise-Independent Selection in Global Games," Working Papers 1324, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Ui, Takashi, 2001. "Robust Equilibria of Potential Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1373-1380, September.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, 1997.
"The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1283-1310, November.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, "undated". "The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information," Penn CARESS Working Papers ed504c985fc375cbe719b3f60, Penn Economics Department.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, "undated". ""The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information*''," CARESS Working Papres 95-18, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsincomplete information; robustness; Bayesian Nash equi- librium; ε-equilibrium; upper hemicontinuity; zero-sum games;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-06-05 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2012-06-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-06-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-06-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .