Report NEP-MIC-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attila Ambrus & Kareen Rozen, 2012. "Rationalizing Choice with Multi-Self Models," Working Papers 12-11, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Georgy Egorov, 2012. "Commitment-Flexibility Trade-Off and Withdrawal Penalties," Working Papers 12-13, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "On Continuity of Robust Equilibria," KIER Working Papers 818, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefano Demichelis, 2012. "Evolution towards asymptotic efficiency, preliminary version," Quaderni di Dipartimento 173, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Bossert Walter & Peters Hans, 2012. "Single-plateaued choice," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Best, James A, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-44, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Dickson, Alex & Hartley, Roger, 2011. "Trade in bilateral oligopoly with endogenous market formation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nolan, Charles & Trew, Alex, 2011. "Transaction Costs and Institutions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-11, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2012. "Bayesian Games with Unawareness and Unawareness Perfection," Working Papers 129, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Hao Xing, 2012. "Stability of the exponential utility maximization problem with respect to preferences," Papers 1205.6160, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.