Commitment-Flexibility Trade-Off and Withdrawal Penalties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2008.
"Measuring the Benefits of Amenity Improvements in Hedonic Price Models,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Richard E. Just & Darrell L. Hueth & Andrew Schmitz (ed.), Applied Welfare Economics, pages 643-654
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1988. "Measuring the Benefits of Amenity Improvements in Hedonic Price Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(2), pages 172-183.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2008. "Measuring the Benefits of Amenity Improvements in Hedonic Price Models," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Joseph Herriges & Catherine L. Kling (ed.), Revealed Preference Approaches to Environmental Valuation, volume 0, pages 53-64 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Leigh Linden & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2008. "Estimates of the Impact of Crime Risk on Property Values from Megan's Laws," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 1103-1127, June.
- Weber, Jeremy G., 2012. "The effects of a natural gas boom on employment and income in Colorado, Texas, and Wyoming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1580-1588.
- Klaiber, H. Allen & Gopalakrishnan, Sathya, 2012. "The Impact of Shale Exploration on Housing Values in Pennsylvania," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124368, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Chan, Wing H. & McMillan, Melville L., 2005. "The impact of oil and natural gas facilities on rural residential property values: a spatial hedonic analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 248-269, October.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Fritz M. Roka & Tomislav Vukina, 1997.
"Hog Operations, Environmental Effects, and Residential Property Values,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 114-124.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Fritz M. Roka & Tomislav Vukina, "undated". "Hog Operations, Environmental Effects, and Residential Property Values," Working Paper Series 12, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin D. Heintzelman & Carrie M. Tuttle, 2012. "Values in the Wind: A Hedonic Analysis of Wind Power Facilities," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 571-588.
- Marchand, Joseph, 2012.
"Local labor market impacts of energy boom-bust-boom in Western Canada,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 165-174.
- Marchand, Joseph, 2010. "Local Labor Market Impacts of Energy Boom-Bust-Boom in Western Canada," Working Papers 2010-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2011.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2011. "The Effect of Power Plants on Local Housing Values and Rents," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1391-1402, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCommitment; flexibility; self-control; money-burning;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-06-05 (Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2012-06-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2012-06-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:12-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.