Report NEP-BAN-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2012. "Macroprudential Policy, Countercyclical Bank Capital Buffers and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Spanish Dynamic Provisioning Experiments," Working Papers 628, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gefang, Deborah & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M., 2011. "Understanding Liquidity and Credit Risks in the Financial Crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-26, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Maria J. Nieto & Gillian G. Garcia, 2012. "The Insufficiency of Traditional Safety Nets: What Bank Resolution Fund for Europe?," FMG Special Papers sp209, Financial Markets Group.
- Claudia M. Buch & Esteban Prieto, 2012. "Do Better Capitalized Banks Lend Less? Long-Run Panel Evidence from Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 84, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Yue Ma, 2012. "Regulatory Arbitrage and International Bank Flows," Working Papers 152012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Georgy Chabakauri & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2012. "Securitized Banking, Asymmetric Information, and Financial Crisis: Regulating Systemic Risk Away," FMG Discussion Papers dp704, Financial Markets Group.
- Giovanni MELINA & Stefania VILLA, 2012. "Fiscal policy and lending relationships," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Ismail Iyigunler, 2012. "Collateralized CVA Valuation with Rating Triggers and Credit Migrations," Papers 1205.6542, arXiv.org.
- Simone Farinelli & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2012. "Two Models of Stochastic Loss Given Default," Papers 1205.5369, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2012. "What should regulation do in the field of micro-finance?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Morone, Marco & Cornaglia, Anna & Mignola, Giulio, 2012. "Determining marginal contributions of the economic capital of credit risk portfolio: an analytical approach," MPRA Paper 39119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cousin, Violaine, 2012. "Changes at the top in Chinese Banking," MPRA Paper 39123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asgeir Danielsson, 2012. "Mandatory pension savings, private savings, homeownership, and financial stability," Economics wp58, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Mas, Ignacio & Klein, Michael, 2012. "A note on macro-financial implications of mobile money schemes," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 188, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Nellie Zhang, 2012. "Estimating the Demand for Settlement Balances in the Canadian Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 12-15, Bank of Canada.
- Attila Ambrus & Georgy Egorov, 2012. "Commitment-Flexibility Trade-Off and Withdrawal Penalties," Working Papers 12-13, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Munkung, Nuchanata, 2012. "Individual social capital and access to formal credit in Thailand," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123401, International Association of Agricultural Economists.