A note on macro-financial implications of mobile money schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina), 1993. "CASE tools as organizational change : investigating incremental and radical changes in systems development," Working papers WP 3579-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Fethi A. Rabhi & Adnene Guabtni & Lawrence Yao, 2009. "A data model for processing financial market and news data," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 387-403.
- Vergidis, K. & Turner, C.J. & Tiwari, A., 2008. "Business process perspectives: Theoretical developments vs. real-world practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 91-104, July.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-06-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-06-05 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-06-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2012-06-05 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fsfmwp:188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hfbfide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .