Report NEP-UPT-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dillenberger & Uzi Segal, 2012. "Recursive Ambiguity and Machina's Examples," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 800, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pogany, Peter, 2012. "Value and utility in a historical perspective," MPRA Paper 39056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:2418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cosmin Ilut & Martin Schneider, 2012. "Ambiguous Business Cycles," Working Papers 12-06, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Hao Xing, 2012. "Stability of the exponential utility maximization problem with respect to preferences," Papers 1205.6160, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Attila Ambrus & Kareen Rozen, 2012. "Rationalizing Choice with Multi-Self Models," Working Papers 12-11, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Measuring risk aversion with lists: A new bias," Working Papers 1210, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Tomas Otahal & Radim Valencik, 2012. "The Anatomy of Error in Decision-making of Rationally Behaving Agents from the Perspective of the Theory of Bounded Rationality: Extension for Contextual Games," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-21, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie-Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers 1217, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2012. "Life Insurance Purchasing to Maximize Utility of Household Consumption," Papers 1205.5958, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Harrison, Richard & Taylor, Tim, 2012. "Non-rational expectations and the transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 448, Bank of England.