Recursive Ambiguity and Machina's Examples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dillenberger, David, 2008. "Preferences for One-Shot Resolution of Uncertainty and Allais-Type Behavior," MPRA Paper 8342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2005.
"A Smooth Model of Decision Making under Ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1849-1892, November.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2002. "A smooth model of decision making under ambiguity," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Apr 2003.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002. "A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aurelien Baillon & Olivier L'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2011.
"Ambiguity Models and the Machina Paradoxes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1547-1560, June.
- Laetitia Placido & Aurélien Baillon & Olivier L'Haridon, 2011. "Ambiguity models and the Machina paradoxes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645899, HAL.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Yoram Halevy, 2007. "Ellsberg Revisited: An Experimental Study," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 503-536, March.
- Daniel Ellsberg, 1961. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Savage Axioms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 643-669.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:theord:v:84:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9636-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11166-017-9260-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehrer, Ehud & Teper, Roee, 2015. "Subjective independence and concave expected utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 33-53.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2016. "Ambiguity and the multinational firm," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 404-414.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbiguity; Ellsberg paradox; Choquet expected utility; recursive non-expected utility;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .