Ellsberg Revisited: an Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty Aversion; Probabilistic Sophistication; Reduction of Compound Lotteries; Non-Expected Utility; Maxmin Expected Utility; Anticipated Utilit;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-08-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-08-13 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:halevy-05-07-26-11-51-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .