Report NEP-EXP-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koch, Alexander K. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2005. "Giving in Dictator Games: Regard for Others or Regard by Others?," IZA Discussion Papers 1703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider & Lucy F. Ackert & Ann Gillette, 2005. "Experimental Evidence for Tax Policy Design (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0517, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Rupert Sausgruber, 2005. "Testing for Team Spirit - An Experimental Study," Experimental 0508001, EconWPA.
- Ben Greiner & Werner Guth & Ro’i Zultan, 2005. "Let the Dummy Talk! Unilateral Communication and Discrimination in Three-Person Dictator Experiments," Discussion Paper Series dp396, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ronald G. Cummings & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Michael McKee & Benno Torgler, 2005. "Effects of Tax Morale on Tax Compliance: Experimental and Survey Evidence (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0516, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrea Morone, 2005. "Comparison of Mean-Variance Theory and Expected-Utility Theory through a Laboratory Experiment," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ondrej Rydval, 2005. "Capital and Labor Effects in a Recall Task: More Evidence in Support of Camerer and Hogarth (1999)," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp264, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2005. "Ellsberg Revisited: an Experimental Study," Microeconomics.ca working papers halevy-05-07-26-11-51-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner & Werner Güth, 2005. "The impact of payoff interdependence on trust and trustworthiness," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 2005. "Did the Devil Make Them Do It? The Effects of Religion in Public Goods and Trust Games," Working Papers 20, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ernst Fehr & Susanne Kremhelmer & Klaus Schmidt, 2005. "Fairness and the Optimal Allocation of Ownership Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 1467, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Erika Seki, 2005. "Competitive Work Environments and Social Preferences: Field experimental evidence from a japanese fishing community," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0513, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Seki, Erika, 2005. "Do Social Preferences Increase Productivity? Field Experimental Evidence from Fishermen in Toyama Bay," IZA Discussion Papers 1697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marianne Bertrand & Dean S. Karlan & Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir & Jonathan Zinman, 2005. "What's Psychology Worth? A Field Experiment in the Consumer Credit Market," Working Papers 918, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Lars P. Feld, 2005. "Achieving Compliance when Legal Sanctions are Non-Deterrent," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2005. "Why Do People Pay Taxes? Prospect Theory Versus Expected Utility Theory," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Aug 2006.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2005. "Incentives and Prosocial Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 1695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).