Risk, Ambiguity, and the Rank-Dependence Axioms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:19:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wakker, Peter P, 2001. "Testing and Characterizing Properties of Nonadditive Measures through Violations of the Sure-Thing Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 1039-1059, July.
- A. Marley & R. Luce, 2005. "Independence Properties Vis-Ã€-Vis Several Utility Representations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 77-143, February.
- Laetitia Placido & Olivier L'Haridon, 2008.
"An allais paradox for generalized expected utility theories?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(19), pages 1-6.
- Laetitia Placido & Olivier L'Haridon, 2008. "An Allais paradox for generalized Expected Utility Theories ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645882, HAL.
- Segal, Uzi, 1987.
"The Ellsberg Paradox and Risk Aversion: An Anticipated Utility Approach,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 175-202, February.
- Uzi Segal, 1985. "The Ellsberg Paradox and Risk Aversion: An Anticipated Utility Approach," UCLA Economics Working Papers 362, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 1990. "Subjective expected utility with non-additive probabilities on finite state spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 346-366, August.
- Wu, George, 1994. "An Empirical Test of Ordinal Independence," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-60, July.
- Fennema, Hein & Wakker, Peter, 1996. "A Test of Rank-Dependent Utility in the Context of Ambiguity," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 19-35, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Lapied & Pascal Toquebeuf, 2011. "Dynamically consistent CEU preferences," Working Papers halshs-00856193, HAL.
- Nascimento, Leandro, 2012. "The ex-ante aggregation of opinions under uncertainty," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Roee Teper, 2015. "Subjective Independence and Concave Expected Utility," Working Paper 5865, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- David B. BROWN & Enrico G. DE GIORGI & Melvyn SIM, "undated".
"A Satiscing Alternative to Prospect Theory,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
09-19, Swiss Finance Institute.
- David B. Brown & Enrico G. De Giorgi & Melvyn Sim, 2009. "A Satisficing Alternative to Prospect Theory," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lapied, André & Toquebeuf, Pascal, 2012. "Dynamically consistent CEU preferences on f-convex events," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 252-256.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:171:y:2017:i:c:p:213-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jewitt, Ian & Mukerji, Sujoy, 2017. "Ordering ambiguous acts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 213-267.
- Blavatskyy, Pavlo R., 2013. "Two examples of ambiguity aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 206-208.
- Grant, S. & Kline, J. & Meneghel, I. & Quiggin, J. & Tourky, R., 2016. "A theory of robust experiments for choice under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 124-151.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Grant, Simon & Polak, Ben & Quiggin, John, 2014.
"A two-parameter model of dispersion aversion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 611-641.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Grant, Simon & Polak, Ben & Quiggin, John, 2011. "A Two-Parameter Model of Dispersion Aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151196, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & David B. Brown & Melvyn Sim, 2010. "Dual representation of choice and aspirational preferences," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Hammond, Peter J & Zank, Horst, 2013. "Rationality and Dynamic Consistency under Risk and Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1033, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Blavatskyy, Pavlo, 2016. "Probability weighting and L-moments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 103-109.
- Bommier, Antoine, 2017. "A dual approach to ambiguity aversion," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 104-118.
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11166-017-9260-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laure Cabantous & Denis Hilton & Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2011.
"Is imprecise knowledge better than conflicting expertise? Evidence from insurers’ decisions in the United States,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 211-232, June.
- Laure Cabantous & Denis Hilton & Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2010. "Is Imprecise Knowledge Better than Conflicting Expertise? Evidence from Insurers’ Decisions in the United States," ICBBR Working Papers 7, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Lehrer, Ehud & Teper, Roee, 2015. "Subjective independence and concave expected utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 33-53.
- Peysakhovich, Alexander & Naecker, Jeffrey, 2017. "Using methods from machine learning to evaluate behavioral models of choice under risk and ambiguity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 373-384.
- Abhinash Borah & Christopher Kops, 2016. "The Anscombe–Aumann representation and the independence axiom: a reconsideration," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 211-226, February.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:730-765 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiangyu Qu, 2015. "Purely subjective extended Bayesian models with Knightian unambiguity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 547-571, December.
- Özgür Evren, 2017. "Cautious and Globally Ambiguity Averse," Working Papers w0236, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:1:p:385-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.