Report NEP-CBE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Asparouhova & Peter Bossaerts & Jernej Copic & Brad Cornell & Jaksa Cvitanic & Debrah Meloso, 2012. "Competition in Portfolio Management: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 438, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa & Bi, Xiang, 2012. "Finding True Consumer Attitudes: Do Validation Questions Help?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123922, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thunstrom, Linda & Nordstrom, Jonas & Shogren, Jason F. & Ehmke, Mariah D., 2012. "Strategic Self-Ignorance," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123949, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hopkins, Ed, 2011. "Inequality and Risk-Taking Behaviour," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-29, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Laajaj, Rachid, 2012. "Closing the Eyes on a Gloomy Future: Psychological Causes and Economic Consequences," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123933, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- M. Bigoni & G. Camera & M. Casari, 2012. "Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers," Working Papers wp828, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tomas Otahal & Radim Valencik, 2012. "The Anatomy of Error in Decision-making of Rationally Behaving Agents from the Perspective of the Theory of Bounded Rationality: Extension for Contextual Games," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-21, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Best, James A, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-44, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- de Magistris, Tiziana & Gracia, Azucena & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2012. "On the use of honesty priming task to mitigate hypothetical bias in choice," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andrey Zaikin & Ana Espinola-Arredondo, 2012. "The Carrot or the Stick: Water Allocation Strategies for Uzbekistan," Working Papers 2012-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Measuring risk aversion with lists: A new bias," Working Papers 1210, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers 1216, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Yvonne Oswald, 2012. "Learning for a bonus: How financial incentives interact with preferences," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0079, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Benndorf, Volker & Rau, Holger A., 2012. "Competition in the workplace: An experimental investigation," DICE Discussion Papers 53, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ehmke, Mariah D. & Schroeter, Christiane & Morgan, Kari & Larson-Meyer, Enette & Ballenger, Nicole, 2012. "Relating Behavioral Elements of Household Food Negotiation to Childhood Overweight and Obesity," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123516, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2012. "Reconsidering learning by exporting," Working Papers 1208, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Justine Burns & Malcolm Keswell, 2011. "Ethnolinguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 72, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie-Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers 1217, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.