Import Demand for Fresh Fruit in Japan and Uniform Substitution for Products from Different Sources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:899 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 1998.
"Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 563-585, June.
- H W Armstrong & R Read, "undated". "Trade and Growth in Small States: The Impact of Global Trade Liberalisation," Working Papers ec5/98, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- R A Read & H W Armstrong, 1998. "Trade and growth in small states: the impact of global trade liberalisation," Working Papers 539452, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:898 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haveman, J.D. & Lei, V. & Netz, J.S., 1998. "International Integration and Growth: a Survey and Empirical Investigation," Papers 98-003, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Measurement Of Substitutability Between U.S. Domestic Catfish And Imported Fish," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46782, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Seale, James L. & Zhang, Lisha & Traboulsi, Mohamad R., 2013.
"U.S. Import Demand and Supply Response for Fresh Tomatoes, Cantaloupes, Onions, Oranges, and Spinach,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 435-452, August.
- Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Lisha & Traboulsi, Mohamad R., 2013. "U.S. Import Demand and Supply Response for Fresh Tomatoes, Cantaloupes, Onions, Oranges, and Spinach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998. "A System-Wide Approach For Analyzing Japanese Wheat Import Allocation Decisions," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20780, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uflomo:15700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatpcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .