U.S. Import Demand and Supply Response for Fresh Tomatoes, Cantaloupes, Onions, Oranges, and Spinach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Lisha & Traboulsi, Mohamad R., 2013. "U.S. Import Demand and Supply Response for Fresh Tomatoes, Cantaloupes, Onions, Oranges, and Spinach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45, pages 1-18, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaninda Tshikala, Sam & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2012. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Imported Melons using a Dynamic Almost Ideal Demand System," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119779, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- VanSickle, John J. & Evans, Edward A. & Emerson, Robert D., 2003.
"U.S.-Canadian Tomato Wars: An Economist Tries to Make Sense Out of Recent Antidumping Suits,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 1-14, August.
- VanSickle, John J. & Evans, Edward A. & Emerson, Robert D., 2003. "U.S.-Canadian Tomato Wars: An Economist Tries to Make Sense Out of Recent Antidumping Suits," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 283-296, August.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2011. "U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Lee, Jonq-Ying & Schmitz, Andrew & Schmitz, Troy G., 2005. "Import Demand for Fresh Fruit in Japan and Uniform Substitution for Products from Different Sources," Monographs, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center, number 15700.
- Mahar Mangahas & Aida E. Recto & V. W. Ruttan, 1966. "Price and Market Relationships for Rice and Corn in the Philippines," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(3_Part_I), pages 685-703.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Russo, Carlo & Green, Richard D. & Howitt, Richard E., 2008. "Estimation Of Supply And Demand Elasticities Of California Commodities," Working Papers 37629, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assem Abu Hatab, 2016. "Demand relationships in orange exports to Russia: a differential demand system approach focusing on Egypt," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Kadjo, Abena Lucie & Seale, James L. Jr., 2014. "U.S. Imports Demand for Cocoa Products by Country of Origin," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162464, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Valdez-Lafarga, Octavio & Schmitz, Troy, 2016. "A Country-Differentiated Import Demand Model for Fresh Tomatoes in the United States: an Estimation of Price and Income Elasticities for 1991 through 2014," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235807, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:40:y:2018:i:3:p:402-420. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:45:y:2013:i:03:p:435-452_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.