Effect of Climate Change on Supply Response of Florida Citrus Crops 1980-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfram Schlenker & Michael J. Roberts, 2006. "Nonlinear Effects of Weather on Corn Yields," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 391-398.
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 354-385, March.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jung-Sup & Helmberger, Peter G., 1993. "How Sensitive are Crop Yields to Price Changes and Farm Programs?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 237-244, July.
- Carman, Hoy F., 1981. "Income Tax Reform And California Orchard Development," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(02), December.
- Thompson, Gary D. & Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Tronstad, Russell, 2005. "Modeling Florida Fresh Tomato Supply Response: Composite Switching Regressions with Variable Weather-Determined Lags," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19378, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Choi, Jung-Sup & Helmberger, Peter G., 1993. "How Sensitive Are Crop Yields To Price Changes And Farm Programs?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
More about this item
Keywordsacreage response; climate change; error-correction model; supply response; yield; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q11; Q54;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-02-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .