Are Bioenergy Crops Riskier than Corn? Implications for Biomass Price
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu, 2014. "Are Bioenergy Crops Riskier than Corn? Implications for Biomass Price," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:38:y:2016:i:4:p:632-654. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:321-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skevas, Theodoros & Swinton, Scott M. & Tanner, Sophia & Sanford, Gregg & Thelen, Kurt, 2015. "Investment risk in bioenergy crops," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205440, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Jarboe, Darren H. & Martens, Bobby J., 2015. "Producer Participation in Biomass Markets: Farm Factors, Market Factors, and Correlated Choices," ISU General Staff Papers 201508010700001584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu, 2015. "Costs of Meeting the Cellulosic Biofuel Mandate with an Energy Crop with Establishment Cost and Yield Risk: Implications for Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212458, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.