Do Patent Citations Predict Market Value? The Case of Agricultural Biotechnology Patents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"Patent quality and ownership: An analysis of UK faculty patenting,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 564-576.
- Valerio Sterzi, 2013. "Patent quality and ownership: an analysis of UK Faculty patenting," Post-Print hal-00779850, HAL.
- Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio, 2015.
"The Ownership of Academic Patents and Their Impact. Evidence from Five European Countries,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 66(1), pages 143-171.
- Francesco LISSONI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Fabio MONTOBBIO (KITeS, Université BOCCONI - Milan), 2012. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio, 2012. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Post-Print hal-00779742, HAL.
- Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio, 2015. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Post-Print hal-01135668, HAL.
- Lissoni, Francesco & Montobbio, Fabio, 2012. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201220, University of Turin.
- repec:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:1:p:3-18. is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Buccola & Yin Xia, 2004. "The Rate of Progress in Agricultural Biotechnology," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 3-18.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.