Report NEP-INO-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2013. "Le système territorial d’innovation en Russie : du soviétisme au capitalisme The Territorial Innovation System in Russia: Sovietism to Capitalism," Working Papers 268, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Simplice A. Asongu, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRS harmonization against software piracy," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Mattoo, Aaditya & Zahler, Andres, 2013. "Trade and innovation in services : evidence from a developing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6520, The World Bank.
- Thiago Calliari & Marco Valente & Ricardo Ruiz, 2013. "Considerações sobre a Relação Demanda-Inovação em um Modelo Evolucionário," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 485, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Serge CAPOT & Didier PERUS, 2013. "Les enjeux de la propriété industrielle appliques aux semences végétales The Challenges of Intellectual Property in Plant Seeds," Working Papers 269, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- James D. Campbell & April Mitchell Franco, 2013. "Cannibalization, Innovation and Spin-outs," DRUID Working Papers 13-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit, 2013. "Do Patent Citations Predict Market Value? The Case of Agricultural Biotechnology Patents," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150958, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hammady Ahmed DINE RABEH, 2013. "Firm Resources’ Entanglement Determines ITS Absorptive Capacity: A Review Towards A New Reconceptualization," Working Papers 270, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.