Spatially Explicit Dynamically Optimal Provision of Ecosystem Services: An Application to Biological Control of Soybean Aphid
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:9:p:1315-1324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Wei & van der Werf, Wopke & Swinton, Scott M., 2010. "Spatially optimal habitat management for enhancing natural control of an invasive agricultural pest: Soybean aphid," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 551-565, November.
- Pimentel, David & Zuniga, Rodolfo & Morrison, Doug, 2005. "Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 273-288, February.
- Song, Feng & Swinton, Scott M. & DiFonzo, Christina & O'Neal, Matthew & Ragsdale, David W., 2006. "Profitability Analysis Of Soybean Aphid Control Treatments In Three North-Central States," Staff Papers 11489, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSpace-Time Optimization; Ecosystem Services; Conservation Planting; Soybean Aphid; Biocontrol; Crop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Q57; C61;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .