Spatially Explicit Dynamically Optimal Provision of Ecosystem Services: An Application to Biological Control of Soybean Aphid
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:9:p:1315-1324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Wei & van der Werf, Wopke & Swinton, Scott M., 2010. "Spatially optimal habitat management for enhancing natural control of an invasive agricultural pest: Soybean aphid," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 551-565, November.
- Pimentel, David & Zuniga, Rodolfo & Morrison, Doug, 2005. "Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 273-288, February.
- Song, Feng & Swinton, Scott M. & DiFonzo, Christina & O'Neal, Matthew & Ragsdale, David W., 2006. "Profitability Analysis Of Soybean Aphid Control Treatments In Three North-Central States," Staff Papers 11489, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSpace-Time Optimization; Ecosystem Services; Conservation Planting; Soybean Aphid; Biocontrol; Crop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Q57; C61;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.