Cost-effective management of invasive species using linear-quadratic control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhat, Mahadev G. & Huffaker, Ray G., 2007. "Management of a transboundary wildlife population: A self-enforcing cooperative agreement with renegotiation and variable transfer payments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 54-67, January.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2005. "Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 23-46, July.
- Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen, 2008. "Optimal harvesting of stochastic spatial resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Pimentel, David & Zuniga, Rodolfo & Morrison, Doug, 2005. "Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 273-288, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:23-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Costello, Christopher & Quérou, Nicolas & Tomini, Agnes, 2017.
"Private eradication of mobile public bads,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 23-44.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini, 2016. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Working Papers 05-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2017. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Post-Print hal-01594268, HAL.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2016. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Working Papers hal-01594067, HAL.
- David M. Kling & James N. Sanchirico & James E. Wilen, 2016. "Bioeconomics of Managed Relocation," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 1023-1059.
- Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E., 2012. "Optimal spatial control of biological invasions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 260-270.
- Kıbış, Eyyüb Y. & Büyüktahtakın, İ. Esra, 2017. "Optimizing invasive species management: A mixed-integer linear programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 308-321.
- Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & Mercader, Rodrigo J. & McCullough, Deborah G., 2014. "A bioeconomic analysis of an emerald ash borer invasion of an urban forest with multiple jurisdictions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 270-289.
- Homans, Frances & Horie, Tetsuya, 2011. "Optimal detection strategies for an established invasive pest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1129-1138, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear-quadratic control Invasive species Spatially explicit Connectivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:3:p:519-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.