Non-consumptive values and optimal marine reserve switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Stephen K. Swallow & Piyali Talukdar & David N. Wear, 1997. "Spatial and Temporal Specialization in Forest Ecosystem Management Under Sole Ownership," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 311-326.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Wielgus, Jeffrey & Sala, Enric & Gerber, Leah R., 2008. "Assessing the ecological and economic benefits of a no-take marine reserve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 32-40, August.
- R. Grafton & Tom Kompas & Viktoria Schneider, 2005. "The Bioeconomics of Marine Reserves: A Selected Review with Policy Implications," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-178, January.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen & Roebeling, Peter C. & Ruijs, Arjan, 2009.
"Effects of Great Barrier Reef degradation on recreational reef-trip demand: a contingent behaviour approach,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(2), June.
- Marit E. Kragt & Peter C. Roebeling & Arjan Ruijs, 2009. "Effects of Great Barrier Reef degradation on recreational reef-trip demand: a contingent behaviour approach ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(2), pages 213-229, April.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R., 1975. "The economics of fishing and modern capital theory: A simplified approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 92-106, December.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2006.
"The Economic Payoffs from Marine Reserves: Resource Rents in a Stochastic Environment,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(259), pages 469-480, December.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2005. "The Economic Payoffs from Marine Reserves: Resource Rents in a Stochastic Environment," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-3, International and Development Economics.
- Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen, 2004. "Dynamic reserve site selection," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 157-174, June.
- Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen, 2008. "Optimal harvesting of stochastic spatial resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Pezzey, John C. V. & Roberts, Callum M. & Urdal, Bjorn T., 2000. "A simple bioeconomic model of a marine reserve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 77-91, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-18.
- Pintassilgo, Pedro & Laukkanen, Marita & Kronbak, Lone Grønbæk & Lindroos, Marko, 2015. "International Fisheries Agreements and Non-consumptive Values," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:359-369 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarine reserves Stochastic control Non-consumptive values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:12:p:2427-2434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.