The Bioeconomics of Marine Reserves: A Selected Review with Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Quentin Grafton & Pham Van Ha & Tom Kompas, 2004.
"Saving the Seas: The Economic Justification for Marine Reserves,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0402, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Saving the Seas: The Economic Justification for Marine Reserves," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-3, International and Development Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi, 2008. "Marine Reserves Switching under Uncertainty," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6003, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Greenville, Jared W. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2006. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of Protected Area use in Fisheries Management," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Greenville, Jared W. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2006. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of Protected Area use in Fisheries Management," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21469, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Davis, Katrina & Pannell, David J. & Kragt, Marit & Gelcich, Stefan & Schilizzi, Steven, 2014. "Accounting for enforcement is essential to improve the spatial allocation of marine restricted-use zoning systems," Working Papers 195718, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2010. "Non-consumptive values and optimal marine reserve switching," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2427-2434, October.
- Sophal Chhun & Viktoria Kahui & Henrik Moller & Paul Thorsnes, 2015. "Advancing Marine Policy Toward Ecosystem-Based Management by Eliciting Public Preferences," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 261-275.
- Tisdell, Clem & Swarna Nantha, Hemanath, 2011. "Comparative costs and conservation of wild species in situ, e.g. orangutans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2429-2436.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:208:y:2007:i:2:p:353-366 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ola Flaaten & Einar Mjølhus, 2010. "Nature Reserves as a Bioeconomic Management Tool: A Simplified Modelling Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 125-148, September.
More about this item
Keywordsreserve spillovers; deterministic; stochasticity; spatial models; fisheries management; Q2;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:7:y:2005:i:2:p:161-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .