Protected areas in fisheries: a two-patch, two-species model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bulte, Erwin H. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2001. "Harvesting and conserving a species when numbers are low: population viability and gambler's ruin in bioeconomic models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 87-100, April.
- Klieve, H. M. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 1993. "A Game Theory Analysis Of Management Strategies For The Southern Bluefin Tuna Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(01), April.
- Brown, Gardner & Roughgarden, Jonathan, 1997. "A metapopulation model with private property and a common pool," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 65-71, July.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Pham Van Ha & Tom Kompas, 2004.
"Saving the Seas: The Economic Justification for Marine Reserves,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0402, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Saving the Seas: The Economic Justification for Marine Reserves," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-3, International and Development Economics.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2005.
"Uncertainty and the active adaptive management of marine reserves,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 471-479, September.
- Tom Kompas & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Uncertainty and the Active Adaptive Management of Marine Reserves," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-2, International and Development Economics.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2001. "A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 1999. "Metapopulation dynamics and stochastic bioeconomic modeling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 293-299, August.
- H. Klieve & T. Gordon MacAulay, 1993. "A Game Theory Analysis Of Management Strategies For The Southern Bluefin Tuna Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(1), pages 17-32, April.
- Greenville, Jared W. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2004. "A bioeconomic model of a marine park," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58451, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wolfgang Ströbele & Holger Wacker, 1995. "The economics of harvesting predator-prey systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Sanchirico, James & Wilen, James, 2000. "The Impacts of Marine Reserves on Limited-Entry Fisheries," Discussion Papers dp-00-34, Resources For the Future.
- Pezzey, John C. V. & Roberts, Callum M. & Urdal, Bjorn T., 2000. "A simple bioeconomic model of a marine reserve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 77-91, April.
- Sanchirico, James N., 2005. "Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:256:y:2013:i:c:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:50:y:2006:i:2:p:207-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.