Managing Weather Risk for Cotton in Texas High Plains with Optimal Temporal Allocation of Irrigation Water
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buttar, G.S. & Aujla, M.S. & Thind, H.S. & Singh, C.J. & Saini, K.S., 2007. "Effect of timing of first and last irrigation on the yield and water use efficiency in cotton," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 236-242, May.
- Jalota, S.K. & Sood, Anil & Chahal, G.B.S. & Choudhury, B.U., 2006. "Crop water productivity of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.)-wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) system as influenced by deficit irrigation, soil texture and precipitation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(1-2), pages 137-146, July.
- Singh, Yudhveer & Rao, Sajjan Singh & Regar, Panna Lal, 2010. "Deficit irrigation and nitrogen effects on seed cotton yield, water productivity and yield response factor in shallow soils of semi-arid environment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 965-970, July.
- Coble, Keith H. & Zuniga, Manuel & Heifner, Richard, 2003. "Evaluation of the interaction of risk management tools for cotton and soybeans," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 323-340.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Production Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:151222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.