The Effects of Age and Birth Cohort on Dietary Quality in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Browning & Ian Crawford & Marike Knoef, 2012. "The age-period cohort problem: set identification and point identification," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fu, Wenjiang J. & Hall, Peter, 2006. "Asymptotic properties of estimators in age-period-cohort analysis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(17), pages 1925-1929, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDiet quality; nutrition; Age Period Cohort; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; I14; D39; I32;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- D39 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Other
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:151426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .