Embodied-Technical Change of Farm Tractors in U.S. Agricultural Productivity Analysis: What Does Hedonic Price Tell Us?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, M. & Coombs, R. & Saviotti, P. & Stubbs, P. C., 1982. "Innovation and technical change : A case study of the U.K. tractor industry, 1957 1977," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 289-310, October.
- V. Eldon Ball & W. A. Lindamood & Richard Nehring & Carlos San Juan Mesonada, 2008. "Capital as a factor of production in OECD agriculture: measurement and data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(10), pages 1253-1277.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic price; farm tractor; total factor productivity (TFP); Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Production Economics; O3; O4; Q1;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-07-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:151211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.