Report NEP-EFF-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Sun Ling & Schimmelpfennig, David & Ball, Eldon, 2013. "Embodied-Technical Change of Farm Tractors in U.S. Agricultural Productivity Analysis: What Does Hedonic Price Tell Us?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151211, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nehring, Richard & Mishra, Ashok K. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Hallahan, Charlie & Erickson, Kenneth & Harris, Michael, 2013. "Off-Farm Work and Economic Performance on Corn Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151422, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shaik, Saleem & Tokovenko, Oleksiy, 2013. "Evaluating the Importance of Multiple Imputations of Missing Data on Stochastic Frontier Analysis Efficiency Measures," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150792, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Coublucq, Daniel, 2013. "Econometric analysis of productivity with measurement error: Empirical application to the US Railroad industry," DICE Discussion Papers 95, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Maria Bas, 2013. "Does Services Liberalization Affect Manufacturing Firms' Export Performance? Evidence from India," Working Papers 2013-17, CEPII research center.
- E. Grifell-Tatje & C. A. K. Lovell, 2013. "Productivity, Price Recovery, Capacity Constraints and their Financial Consequences," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul, 2013. "Measuring Firm Performance using Nonparametric Quantile-type Distances," TSE Working Papers 13-412, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2013. "Food Environment and Weight Outcomes: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151277, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Karlan, Dean & Schoar, Antoinette, 2013. "The impact of consulting services on small and medium enterprises: evidence from a randomized trial in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6508, The World Bank.
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2013. "Bad management: a constraint on economic development?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 394, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maciej Sobolewski & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2013. "What Affects the Main Engine of Growth in the European Economy? Industrial Interconnectedness and Differences in Performance of Business Services Across the EU25," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0455, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & P. Wilner Jeanty & Eric Malin, 2013. "A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve in European Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201318, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle, 2013. "A gamma-moment approach to monotonic boundaries estimation," TSE Working Papers 13-411, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Prater, Marvin & O'Neil, Daniel Jr. & Sparger, Adam, 2013. "State Grain Rail Statistical Summary," Research Reports 151393, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service, Transportation and Marketing Program.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2013. "On beta and sigma convergence of Czech regions," MPRA Paper 47940, University Library of Munich, Germany.