State Grain Rail Statistical Summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tropp, Debra & Ragland, Edward & Barham, James, 2008. "Supply Chain Basics: The Dynamics of Change in the U.S. Food Marketing Environment," Research Reports 148268, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service, Transportation and Marketing Program.
- Smith, Travis A. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Huang, Chung L., 2008. "Organic Premiums of U.S. Fresh Produce," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37626, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Stewart, Hayden, 2006. "How Low Has the Farm Share of Retail Food Prices Really Fallen?," Economic Research Report 7241, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Smith, Travis A. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009. "Consumers Willing To Pay a Premium for Organic Produce," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrail; grain; soybeans; wheat; corn; livestock; agricultural transportation; oilseeds; Agribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-07-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRE-2013-07-05 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uamsrr:151393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/amsgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .