The Demand For Farm Machinery
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dale Jorgenson, 1967. "The Theory of Investment Behavior," NBER Chapters, in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 129-175 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conway, Roger & Hrubovcak, James & LeBlanc, Michael, 1985. "The Structure of Agricultural Investment: Comparing a Flexible Accelerator with Stochastic Coefficients," Technical Bulletins 157016, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Raup, Philip M., 1985. "Structural Change In Agriculture In The United States," Staff Papers 13708, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Raup, Philip M., 1986. "Structure And Performance Of The Land Market In The United States," Staff Papers 13256, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Nelson, Frederick J. & Cochrane, Willard W., 1976. "Economic Consequences Of Federal Farm Commodity Programs, 1953-72," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.