Drivers of Agricultural Physical Capital Development: Theoretical Framework and Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kataria, Karin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Balmann, Alfons, 2012. "Drivers of Agricultural Physical Capital Development: Theoretical Framework and Hypotheses," Working papers 122842, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Gow, Hamish R., 1999.
"Agricultural credit problems and policies during the transition to a market economy in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 21-47, February.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Gow, Hamish R., 1997. "Agricultural Credit Problems And Policies During The Transition To A Market Economy In Central And Eastern Europe," PRG Working Papers 31887, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Robert Ferber, 1967. "Determinants of Investment Behavior," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ferb67-1, October.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1996. "Financial Constraints and Investment: Methodological Issues and International Evidence," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 70-89, Summer.
- Sunding, David & Zilberman, David, 2001. "The agricultural innovation process: Research and technology adoption in a changing agricultural sector," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 207-261, Elsevier.
- Odening, Martin & Mu[ss]hoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Balmann, Alfons, 2007. "Investment under uncertainty--Does competition matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 994-1014, March.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Wossink, Ada & Swinton, Scott M., 2007. "Jointness in production and farmers' willingness to supply non-marketed ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 297-304, December.
- Edwards, William M. & Boehlje, Michael, 1980. "Machinery Selection Considering Timeliness Losses," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Balmann, Alfons & Odening, Martin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Brandes, Wilhelm, 1996.
"Path-dependence without increasing returns to scale and network externalities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 159-172, January.
- Balmann, Alfons & Odening, Martin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Brandes, Wilhelm, 1993. "Path-Dependence Without Increasing Returns To Scale And Network Externalities," Staff Papers 13402, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Nwaeze, Emeka T., 2005. "Replacement versus adaptation investments and equity value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 523-549, June.
- Henry, Claude, 1974. "Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty: The "Irreversibility Effect."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1006-1012, December.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eisner, Robert, 1972. "Components of Capital Expenditures: Replacement and Modernization Versus Expansion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 297-305, August.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Oliner, Stephen & Rudebusch, Glenn & Sichel, Daniel, 1995.
"New and Old Models of Business Investment: A Comparison of Forecasting Performance,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 806-826, August.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Glenn D. Rudebusch & Daniel E. Sichel, 1993. "New and old models of business investment: a comparison of forecasting performance," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 141, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Robert Ferber, 1967. "Introduction to "Determinants of Investment Behavior"," NBER Chapters, in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 3-12, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John V. Leahy, 1993. "Investment in Competitive Equilibrium: The Optimality of Myopic Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 1105-1133.
- Cameron Short & Kangethe W. Gitu, 1991. "Timeliness Costs for Machinery Selection," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(3), pages 457-462, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Eliccel, 2016.
"Culture and Accumulation of Capital : An Empirical study in the Context Haitian Society
[Culture et accumulation du capital : une étude empirique dans le contexte social haïtien]," Working Papers hal-01555285, HAL.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2012.
"Drivers of agricultural capital productivity in selected EU member states,"
132838, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2012. "Drivers of agricultural capital productivity in selected EU member states," Factor Markets Working Papers 137, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kusz, Dariusz, 2015. "Significance of public funds in investment activity of farms in Poland (on the example of Podkarpacie)," Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej 235487, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- repec:taf:ragrxx:v:55:y:2016:i:3:p:216-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sibel BalÄ± EryiÄŸit & Kadir Yasin EryiÄŸit & Ercan DÃ¼lgeroÄŸlu, 2015. "Local Financial Development and Capital Accumulations: Evidence from Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(3), pages 339-360, June.
- Lefebvre, Marianne & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Viaggi, Davide, 2014.
"EU farmers' intentions to invest in 2014-2020: complementarity between asset classes,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182737, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lefebvre, M. & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Viaggi, D., 2015. "EU farmers' intentions to invest in 2014-2020: complementarity between asset classes," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212037, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eliccel Paul, 2017. "Culture et accumulation du capital : une étude empirique dans le contexte social haïtien," Working Papers hal-01567104, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:fmwppr:122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleni Kaditi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.