Path-Dependence Without Increasing Returns To Scale And Network Externalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Balmann, Alfons & Odening, Martin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Brandes, Wilhelm, 1996. "Path-dependence without increasing returns to scale and network externalities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 159-172, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1992. "Investment and Hysteresis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 107-132, Winter.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brenes Muñoz, Thelma & Lakner, Sebastian & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2012. "Economic growth of farms: An empirical analysis on organic farming," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126756, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007.
"The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- Kevin Maréchal, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/176653, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zattler, Jürgen K., 1998. "Endogene Wachstumstheorie und wirtschaftspolitische Implikaktionen für Entwicklungsländer: The missing link," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 27, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Besser, T. & Mann, S., 2015. "Which farm characteristics influence work satisfaction? An analysis of two agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 107-112.
- Lamberson, P.J. & Page, Scott E., 2012. "The effect of feedback consistency on success in markets with positive feedbacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 259-261.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Theorie und Empirie agrarstrukturellen Wandels?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(3).
- Kataria, Karin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Balmann, Alfons, 2012.
"Drivers of Agricultural Physical Capital Development: Theoretical Framework and Hypotheses,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
122, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kataria, Karin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Balmann, Alfons, 2012. "Drivers of Agricultural Physical Capital Development: Theoretical Framework and Hypotheses," Working Papers 122842, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Altug Yalcintas, 2012. "A notion evolving: From 'institutional path dependence' to 'intellectual path dependence'," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1091-1098.
- Tubetov, Dulat & Musshoff, Oliver & Kellner, Ulla, 0. "Investments in Kazakhstani Dairy Farming: A Comparison of Classical Investment Theory and the Real Options Approach," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Lippert, Christian & Dabbert, Stephan, 2007. "ZUR OKONOMIK VON MASCHINENGEMEINSCHAFTEN IN KLEINSTRUKTURIERTEN AGRARGEBIETEN (German)," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7598, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Scott, Peter, 2001. "Path Dependence and Britain's "Coal Wagon Problem"," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 366-385, July.
- Jürgen Zattler, 2002. "Growth policies in developing countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(4), pages 212-222, July.
- Bogdanov, Natalija & Rodic, Vesna & Vittuari, Matteo, 2012. "Structural Change In Transitional Agriculture: Evidence From Serbia," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139490, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .