Path-Dependence Without Increasing Returns To Scale And Network Externalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Balmann, Alfons & Odening, Martin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Brandes, Wilhelm, 1996. "Path-dependence without increasing returns to scale and network externalities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 159-172, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1992. "Investment and Hysteresis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 107-132, Winter.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brenes Muñoz, Thelma & Lakner, Sebastian & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2012. "Economic growth of farms: An empirical analysis on organic farming," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126756, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007.
"The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- Kevin Maréchal, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/176653, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zattler, Jürgen K., 1998. "Endogene Wachstumstheorie und wirtschaftspolitische Implikaktionen für Entwicklungsländer: The missing link," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 27, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Besser, T. & Mann, S., 2015. "Which farm characteristics influence work satisfaction? An analysis of two agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 107-112.
- Lamberson, P.J. & Page, Scott E., 2012. "The effect of feedback consistency on success in markets with positive feedbacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 259-261.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Theorie und Empirie agrarstrukturellen Wandels?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(3).
- Kataria, Karin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Balmann, Alfons, 2012.
"Drivers of Agricultural Physical Capital Development: Theoretical Framework and Hypotheses,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
122, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kataria, Karin & Curtiss, Jarmila & Balmann, Alfons, 2012. "Drivers of Agricultural Physical Capital Development: Theoretical Framework and Hypotheses," Working Papers 122842, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Altug Yalcintas, 2012. "A notion evolving: From 'institutional path dependence' to 'intellectual path dependence'," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1091-1098.
- Tubetov, Dulat & Musshoff, Oliver & Kellner, Ulla, 0. "Investments in Kazakhstani Dairy Farming: A Comparison of Classical Investment Theory and the Real Options Approach," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Lippert, Christian & Dabbert, Stephan, 2007. "ZUR OKONOMIK VON MASCHINENGEMEINSCHAFTEN IN KLEINSTRUKTURIERTEN AGRARGEBIETEN (German)," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7598, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Scott, Peter, 2001. "Path Dependence and Britain's "Coal Wagon Problem"," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 366-385, July.
- Jürgen Zattler, 2002. "Growth policies in developing countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(4), pages 212-222, July.
- Bogdanov, Natalija & Rodic, Vesna & Vittuari, Matteo, 2012. "Structural Change In Transitional Agriculture: Evidence From Serbia," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139490, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.