Embodied-Technical Change of Farm Tractors in U.S. Agricultural Productivity Analysis: What Does the Hedonic Price Tell Us?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, M. & Coombs, R. & Saviotti, P. & Stubbs, P. C., 1982. "Innovation and technical change : A case study of the U.K. tractor industry, 1957 1977," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 289-310, October.
- V. Eldon Ball & W. A. Lindamood & Richard Nehring & Carlos San Juan Mesonada, 2008. "Capital as a factor of production in OECD agriculture: measurement and data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(10), pages 1253-1277.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .