Hedonic Price Indexes for Automobiles: An Econometric of Quality Change
In: The Price Statistics of the Federal Goverment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, January.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith, 1958. "Financial Intermediaries in the American Economy Since 1900," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold58-1, January.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith, 1958. "The Role of Financial Intermediaries in the Financial Structure of the American Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Intermediaries in the American Economy Since 1900, pages 297-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1952. "A Study of Moneyflows in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number cope52-1, January.
- Leo Grebler & David M. Blank & Louis Winnick, 1956. "Capital Formation in Residential Real Estate: Trends and Prospects," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number greb56-1, January.
- Willford Isbell King, 1930. "The National Income and Its Purchasing Power," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number king30-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Bracke, 2015.
"House Prices and Rents: Microevidence from a Matched Data Set in Central London,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 403-431, June.
- Philippe Bracke, 2013. "House Prices and Rents: Micro Evidence from a Matched Dataset in Central London," SERC Discussion Papers 0127, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Bracke, Philippe, 2013. "House prices and rents: micro evidence from a matched dataset in Central London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49723, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Darby, Michael R, 1984.
"The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 301-322, June.
- Michael R. Darby, 1982. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," NBER Working Papers 1018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 304, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1982. "The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: A Case of Statistical Myopia," UCLA Economics Working Papers 266, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Spencer Banzhaf, H., 2005. "Green price indices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 262-280, March.
- Galarraga, Ibon & Ramos, Ana & Lucas, Josu & Labandeira, Xavier, 2014.
"The price of energy efficiency in the Spanish car market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 272-282.
- Ibon Galarraga & Ana Ramos & Josu Lucas, 2012. "The Price of Energy Efficiency in the Spanish Car Market," Working Papers 02-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Jean-Marie Huriot & Jacky Perreur, 1991.
"Qualitative reality and economic spatial analysis
[Réalité qualitative et analyse économique spatiale]," Working Papers hal-01542061, HAL.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2004. "Intangible resources, Tobin's q, and sustainability of performance differences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 205-230, June.
- Claus Munk & Alexey Rubtsov, 2014. "Portfolio management with stochastic interest rates and inflation ambiguity," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 419-455, August.
- Santi, Rodrigo de & Lucinda, Cláudio R., 2012. "Análise hedônica de celulares vendidos com plano de serviço pós-pago no Brasil," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 52(4), July.
- Victor Ginsburgh, 2013. "Mark Blaug and the economics of the arts," Chapters,in: Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 15, pages 208-224 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jéssica Fernanda Castaño Lavado. & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, "undated".
"Revisión Metodológica de Índices de Precios de la Vivienda,"
Temas de Estabilidad Financiera
81, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jéssica Fernanda Castaño Lavado & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2015. "Revisión Metodológica de Índices de Precios de la Vivienda," Borradores de Economia 895, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jéssica Fernanda Castaño Lavado & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2015. "Revisión Metodológica de Índices de Precios de la Vivienda," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013317, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Arawomo, Damilola F. & Osigwe, Augustine C., 2016. "Nexus of fuel consumption, car features and car prices: Evidence from major institutions in Ibadan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1220-1228.
- Minten, Bart & Assefa, Thomas & Hirvonen, Kalle, 2017. "Can Agricultural Traders be Trusted? Evidence from Coffee in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 77-88.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Cunado, Juncal & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan, 2016. "Is inflation persistence different in reality?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 55-58.
- François Bonnieux & Gildas Appéré & Abdelhak Nassiri & Muriel Travers, 2008.
"Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 47-62.
- Muriel Travers & Abdelhak Nassiri & Gildas Appéré & François Bonnieux, 2008. "Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 47-62.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:55-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pab:rmcpee:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:25-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, GwanSeon & Schieffer, Jack & Mark, Tyler, 2016. "Do Superfund Sites Affect Local Property Values? Evidence from a Spatial Hedonic Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235835, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mulalic, Ismir & Rouwendal, Jan, 2015.
"The impact of fixed and variable cost on automobile demand: Evidence from Denmark,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 227-240.
- Ismir Mulalic & Jan Rouwendal, 2011. "The Willingness to pay for Quality Aspects of Durables: Theory and Application to the Car Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Private Incentives to Innovate: Interplay of New Products and Brand-Name Reputation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-120, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Muriel Travers & Emmanuel Bonnet & Morgane Chevé & Gildas Appéré, 2009. "Perception des risques industriels dans une zone estuarienne : une analyse hédoniste spatiale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(4), pages 135-158.
- Philippe Bracke, 2013. "House Prices and Rents: Micro Evidence from a Matched Dataset in Central London_x0003_," ERSA conference papers ersa13p112, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:555-569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waldman, Kurt B. & Kerr, John M., 2015. "Is Food and Drug Administration policy governing artisan cheese consistent with consumers’ preferences?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 71-80.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.