Risky Business: Factors Affecting Participation Rate of AgriStability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Rude & Alan Ker, 2013. "Transfer Efficiency Analysis of Margin-Based Programs," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 61(4), pages 509-529, December.
- Cabas, Juan H. & Leiva, Akssell J. & Weersink, Alfons, 2008.
"Modeling Exit and Entry of Farmers in a Crop Insurance Program,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 92-105, April.
- Cabas, Juan H. & Leiva, Akssell J. & Weersink, Alfons, 2008. "Modeling Exit and Entry of Farmers in a Crop Insurance Program," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(1), April.
- Gregory M. Perry & Bruce A. McCarl & M. Edward Rister & James W. Richardson, 1989. "Modeling Government Program Participation Decisions at the Farm Level," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 1011-1020.
- Keith H. Coble & Thomas O. Knight & Rulon D. Pope & Jeffery R. Williams, 1996. "Modeling Farm-Level Crop Insurance Demand with Panel Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 439-447.
- Vincent H. Smith & Alan E. Baquet, 1996. "The Demand for Multiple Peril Crop Insurance: Evidence from Montana Wheat Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 189-201.
- Freshwater, David, 2012. "Complexity and Obsolete Data Concepts: Canadian Farm Policy, and the Changing Structure of Agriculture," Staff Papers 119473, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jesús Antón & Shingo Kimura & Roger Martini, 2011. "Risk Management in Agriculture in Canada," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Industrial Organization; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .