Consumer Attitudes, Labeling Regimes and the Market Success of Food Nanotechnology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary D. Thompson & Julia Kidwell, 1998. "Explaining the Choice of Organic Produce: Cosmetic Defects, Prices, and Consumer Preferences," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 277-287.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Andrea Bieberstein & Jutta Roosen & Stéphan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Frederic Vandermoere, 2013.
"Consumer choices for nano-food and nano-packaging in France and Germany,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 73-94, February.
- Andréa Bieberstein & Jutta Roosen & Stephan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Frederic Vandermoere, 2013. "Consumer choices for nano-food and nano-packaging in France and Germany," Post-Print hal-01000387, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsfood nanaotechnology; nanofood; heterogeneous consumers; consumer attitudes; consumer and producer welfare; nanofood labeling; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-07-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:151262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .