STARs with the GIDDS: Smooth Transition Functions and Structural Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- George C. Davis, 1997. "The Logic of Testing Structural Change in Meat Demand: A Methodological Analysis and Appraisal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1186-1192.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A., 1991. "Can We Take The Con Out Of Meat Demand Studies?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Moro, Daniele, 1996.
"Structural Change and Demand Analysis: A Cursory Review,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 239-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D., 1996. "Structural Change and Demand Analysis: A Cursory Review," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew T. Holt & Joseph V. Balagtas, 2009.
"Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: An Application to Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1424-1431.
- Holt, Matthew T. & Balagtas, Joseph V., 2009. "Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: an Application to Meat Demand," MPRA Paper 15331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.