STARs with the GIDDS: Smooth Transition Functions and Structural Change
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A., 1991. "Can We Take The Con Out Of Meat Demand Studies?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D., 1996.
"Structural Change and Demand Analysis: A Cursory Review,"
Staff General Research Papers
5128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Moro, Daniele, 1996. "Structural Change and Demand Analysis: A Cursory Review," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 239-61.
- Matthew T. Holt & Joseph V. Balagtas, 2009.
"Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: An Application to Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1424-1431.
- Holt, Matthew T. & Balagtas, Joseph V., 2009. "Estimating Structural Change with Smooth Transition Regressions: an Application to Meat Demand," MPRA Paper 15331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George C. Davis, 1997. "The Logic of Testing Structural Change in Meat Demand: A Methodological Analysis and Appraisal," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1186-1192.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.