Economic and Emissions Impacts of Renewable Fuel Goals for Aviation in the US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anger, Annela, 2010. "Including aviation in the European emissions trading scheme: Impacts on the industry, CO2 emissions and macroeconomic activity in the EU," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 100-105.
- Xavier Gitiaux & Sebastian Rausch & Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly, 2012. "Biofuels, Climate Policy, and the European Vehicle Fleet," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M & Paltsev Sergey, 2007. "Potential Land Use Implications of a Global Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winchester, Niven & Malina, Robert & Staples, Mark D. & Barrett, Steven R.H., 2015. "The impact of advanced biofuels on aviation emissions and operations in the U.S," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 482-491.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina, 2016. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: Environmental implications and mitigation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 261-276.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:945-954 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chi & Hui, Xin & Lin, Yuzhen & Sung, Chih-Jen, 2016. "Recent development in studies of alternative jet fuel combustion: Progress, challenges, and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 120-138.
- Cui, Qiang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Li, Ye, 2016. "Exploring the impacts of the EU ETS emission limits on airline performance via the Dynamic Environmental DEA approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 984-994.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p2:p:1378-1386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:199:y:2017:i:c:p:13-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kandaramath Hari, Thushara & Yaakob, Zahira & Binitha, Narayanan N., 2015. "Aviation biofuel from renewable resources: Routes, opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1234-1244.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:131-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niu, Shih-Yuan & Liu, Chiung-Lin & Chang, Chih-Ching & Ye, Kung-Don, 2016. "What are passenger perspectives regarding airlines' environmental protection? An empirical investigation in Taiwan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 84-91.
- Gegg, Per & Budd, Lucy & Ison, Stephen, 2014. "The market development of aviation biofuel: Drivers and constraints," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 34-40.
- Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Morris, Jennifer F. & Babiker, Mustafa H., 2016. "Long-term economic modeling for climate change assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 867-883.
More about this item
KeywordsAviation; Biofuels; Climate Change; Emissions abatement; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-08-23 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2013-08-23 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:155003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.