Report NEP-ENV-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A., 2013. "Economic and Emissions Impacts of Renewable Fuel Goals for Aviation in the US," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155003, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ramungul, Nudjarin & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2013. "Impact of product-related environmental regulations / voluntary requirements on Thai firms," IDE Discussion Papers 383, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Khanna, Madhu & Oliver, Anthony, 2013. "The Welfare Costs of GHG Reduction with Renewable Energy Policies in the US," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 154999, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2013. "Emergence of Asymmetric Solutions in the Abatement Game," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT & Matthew A. COLE & Ying ZHOU, 2013. "Spatial Aspects of Firm-level Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard S.J. Tol & Francisco Estrada, 2013. "Estimating the Global Impacts of Climate Variability and Change During the 20th Century," Working Paper Series 6213, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Liu, Jing & Hertel, Thomas W. & Taheripour, Farzad & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "Water Scarcity and International Agricultural Trade," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155248, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rosburg, Alicia & Miranowski, John & Jacobs, Keri, 2013. "Cellulosic Biofuel Supply with Heterogeneous Biomass Suppliers: An Application to Switchgrass-based Ethanol," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36359, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Resource Return on Investment under Markup Pricing," MPRA Paper 49154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauf Gönenç & Oliver Röhn & Christian Beer & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Responding to Key Well-being Challenges in Austria," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1080, OECD Publishing.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Pernille Parmer & Ragnar Torvik, 2013. "Local Natural Resource Curse?," Working Papers 0014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.